Citizens Against Government Waste (CAGW)
- $3.8 million for the Old Tiger Stadium Conservancy in Detroit;
- $1.9 million for the Pleasure Beach water taxi service in Connecticut;
- $1.8 million for swine odor and manure management research in Ames, Iowa;
- $380,000 for a recreation and fairgrounds area in Kotzebue, Alaska;
- $143,000 for the Greater New Haven Labor History Association in Connecticut;
- $95,000 for the Canton Symphony Orchestra Association in Ohio; and
- $71,000 for Dance Theater Etcetera in Brooklyn for its Tolerance through Arts initiative.